Why Clients Consistently Trust Griffith Home Analysis for Home Inspections?
· Over 10,000 Inspections completed. One of the most experienced inspectors in area. We have a database with the history on many homes in the B’ham area.
· Certified By All 3 National Inspector Associations-ASHI, NAHI, and NACHI.
· Equipped With Latest Infrared Technology by Flir. Assists in finding moisture problems that other inspectors without this equipment may not identify.
· Code Certified By The International Code Council. Actual code certified inspector. Qualified to identify defects and construction that is not up to national standards.
· Certified Moisture Analyst.--Exterior Design Institute - Trained to identify or discover moisture issues or design issues that may lead to moisture leakage.
· Certified Siding Specialist.-- Exterior Design Institute –Level II Building Envelope Qualified to evaluate all sidings for proper weather seal and installations.
· Certified Stucco Specialist.--American Wall and Ceiling Industry Assoc Experienced and state licensed “Drvit” stucco inspector.
· Certified Environmental Testing Available.—Many inspectors are not trained in these areas. --Radon, Mold, Indoor Air Quality, as well as Phase I Environmental Certified. If environmental is a concern of yours then you want an inspector that is trained in these areas.
Easy To Read Inspection Report Includes Photos.
· Computer Analyzed and Emailed Reports. Professional looking reports are easy to understand and use for real estate negotiations.
· Free Home Owner’s Manual Available for New Home Owners
· Convient online scheduling.
More About Griffith Home Analysis